22 - 24 July 2019
Equality, diversity and inclusion in 2019: Resistance
Should you wish to cancel your registration to the EDI Conference, you will receive a full refund if your cancellation is received ten (10) days before the start of the conference by written notification to email@example.com, ie by 18 June 2017.
For cancellations received after the (the date) a charge of €95.00 will be levied.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
1. For payments received by credit or debit cards or through PayPal, the same credit/debit card or PayPal account will be refunded.
2. For payments received by cheque or bank draft a UK Sterling Cheque will be sent to the original payee.
3. For payments received by BACs or bank transfer within the UK, a transfer will be made back into the payee‘s account.
4. For payments received from outside the UK by bank transfer, a transfer will be sent to the original payee’s account.
All refunds will be made in British Pound and will be the same amount as was received. Note that differences in the amount paid and the amount refunded may occur due to exchange rate fluctuations, and for refunds made by bank transfer or Pay Pal, all bank and Pay Pal charges will be payable by the registrant.
Substitution: If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by prior arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same or another institute/ organisation.
Papers can not be included in the conference publication
Cancellation Policy of Optional Social Events and Tours
Any cancellation of or changes to optional social events and tours must be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.
Refund of the fees will be made as follows
· A full refund (minus an administrative fee of €40) if the cancellation is received before 18 June 2017
· No refund in case of cancellation received after 18 June 2017.
All accomodation is booked through external agent and any agreement is with external agent, not Orgics Ltd, so their cancellation and refund policy applies.